FUK YOU!!! MSN messenger!! What the hell is wrong with you!!?!? My damn windows live messenger was having a bloody problem it had a few months ago. My bloody windows explorer will just close the programme saying that it has some damn problem. I keep sending these error messenges back to Windows Corporation and what the shiit, they aren't doing anything about these.
Let's just not talk about 'unhappy' stuffs. School today was great. Relaxed and very slacking. We were supposed to do our project work again in school. Submit some stupid written report outline by 10.00 am. Then Casslynn did the introduction and Sarah added more details into it.
Finished the introduction in quite a short time. So, we just went to the canteen to have late breakfast. We needed to persuade Gina for a very bloody long time before she is willing to move her butt downstairs to the canteen with us. Ate some shiity food in the canteen. Fortunately the food in the school is clean, unlike in CSS where we had worms in the chickens.
Back to the libray, few jokers were playing Half-life with my laptop. Luckily there is air conditioning in the library. If not, my laptop would have overheated and exploded by then. Dont understand how exciting they can get over just one stupid game. LOL
Okay, now to the serious thing. A level mother tongue oral examination today. Wasn't very nervous today. But I could see that neegay was nervous. Waited quite long for my turn. My bloody examiner was a cheena guy. He spoke so fast that I didn't really hear his question and I misintepreted it. Luckily I sort of corrected it behind. The reading passage was easy though. No difficult words at all.
Well, congrats to neegay, since he can pass his oral examination, thats already a great achievement for him!! CONGRATS!!!